So it’s been over a week since we wrapped up #FBC2013 – Canada’s first ever dedicated food blogging conference. Brought to you by three friends who had a dinner back in May 2011 at Canteen in Toronto. Who, in between joking around with Chef Jason Bangerter, enjoying his fantastic food and showing him our awesome […]
Archive | conferences RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- Les Petits Chefs make maple crème brûlée at The Gallery Grill
- Giveaway: Win a year’s subscription to Ricardo Magazine!
- Tuesdays with Dorie Dorie’s Cookies: (not) Pumpkin Whoopie Pies with Dulce de Leche Filling
- French Fridays: Buckwheat polenta with braised greens from My Paris Kitchen
- Book Review: Kid Chef Bakes