Over the years, I’ve come to realise that one of my favourite ways to discover a city is to take a guided tour, preferably right at the start of my stay, so I can get my bearings and make notes of places I want to go back to! “Guided tour” you say? Yes, yes, but […]
You must know by now that I am a huge fan of walking tours, especially in my favourite city, Paris. This past summer, I had the fortune to take part in the Context Paris Chocolate Walk, the La Cuisine Paris Sweet Walk of the Marais and the La Cuisine Paris “Bellies on Foot” tour of […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Pain Suisse au Chocolat
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Squash Gnocchi from #jamiesveg
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sweet Cream Cheese Honey Nut Wafers
- Cook the Book Fridays: Tomato and peach panzanella from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Les Petits Chefs make Fall-Market Galette