Welcome to the third in a series of five posts where I’ll be putting a spin on some of Jamie Oliver’s healthy breakfast recipes, along with a group of Food Revolution Ambassadors around the world. For this post, we were tasked with switching up Jamie’s Silky Masala Eggs. Jamie says: Jazz up your scrambled eggs […]
Tag Archives | English mufins
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Duck Fat Cookies from My Paris Kitchen
- Walking the Camino de Santiago: Carrión de los Condes to Calzadilla de la Cueza
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Cast-Iron Pan Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- A Taste of Prince Edward County
- Walking the Camino de Santiago: Frómista to Carrión de los Condes