When I saw this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Cheez-it-ish crackers, p 10), I actually had to Google what a “Cheez-it” was. Ok, then, it’s like a version of a Goldfish cracker. Though Dorie’s book shows a picture where they look a little more shortbread-y than cracker-y…. I baked these on a day when […]
Tag Archives | dorie greensan
what are you looking for?
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Nájera to Santo Domingo de la Calzada
- French Fridays: The Madeleine Project
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Lemony Courgette Linguine
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Navarrete to Nájera
- French Fridays: Potato, feta and basil tortilla from My Paris Kitchen