You might think that a steak is a steak is a steak, right? WRONG! Did you know that steaks fall into three distinct categories? Grilling Steaks, Marinating Steaks and Simmering Steaks. Really? I hear you ask. And why might that be? Well, steaks fall into these three categories because of how they need to be […]
On Saturday October 29th, I was fortunate enough to be invited to “The Ultimate Meating” with Canadian Beef, by the kind folks at Trillium PR. A hands-on workshop, the afternoon was full of amazing food and fun facts and we all left having learned everything there is to know about choosing, roasting and serving Canadian […]
what are you looking for?
- Cook the Book Fridays: Sheet pan supper-balsamic chicken with baby potatoes and mushrooms from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs made treats from Peace, Love and Fibre by Mairlyn Smith
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Mint-White Chocolate Pots de Crème
- Lemon blueberry financiers for National Cupcake Day
- French Fridays: Hachis Parmentier