You might think that a steak is a steak is a steak, right? WRONG! Did you know that steaks fall into three distinct categories? Grilling Steaks, Marinating Steaks and Simmering Steaks. Really? I hear you ask. And why might that be? Well, steaks fall into these three categories because of how they need to be […]
On Saturday October 29th, I was fortunate enough to be invited to “The Ultimate Meating” with Canadian Beef, by the kind folks at Trillium PR. A hands-on workshop, the afternoon was full of amazing food and fun facts and we all left having learned everything there is to know about choosing, roasting and serving Canadian […]
what are you looking for?
- Cook the Book Fridays: Gingered-turkey meatball soup from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs make Vegan Pumpkin Spice Bars from Gather with Chef David Robertson
- Twelve days of cookies: Giant Florentine Cookie (to share)
- Twelve days of cookies: Rum Balls
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Touch-of-Crunch Chocolate Cake