This year marks 20 years since I left home and moved to Paris where I ended up staying over 5 years. Since I left in 2000, I have had the good fortune to have visited the city fairly regularly and one of the things I have noticed, especially over the past few years is how […]
Tag Archives | Café Craft Paris
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Puffed Grain & Miso Cookies
- No-bake chocolate energy bites
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Cauliflower Tikka Masala from Jamie’s VEG
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Cannelés
- Cook the Book Fridays: Pasta with Shrimp, Squash, Lemon and Lots of Herbs from Everyday Dorie