It’s always exciting when people you know (like, in real life), do something amazing. When I heard a couple of years ago that Joel and Dana from Well Preserved were writing a book, I had no doubt that it would be nothing short of amazing. Joel and Dana are two people I’ve admired for a […]
Tag Archives | Batch. Well Preserved
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sesame-Sea Salt Cookies
- Five things I learned about life from Mairlyn Smith’s Peace, Love and Fibre.
- Cook the Book Fridays: Mushroom-bacon galette from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs make lemon ricotta pancakes from Peace Love & Fibre with Mairlyn Smith
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Pistachio and Raspberry Financiers