When I heard there was a new Nigella Lawson book coming out last year, I pre-ordered it immediately. I know… it’s not like I need another cookbook but… it’s Nigella. Who says about At My Table: The food in this book, that comes from my kitchen, is eaten at my table, and will be eaten […]
It’s been a bumper season for cookbooks this fall, it’s been hard to keep up. SO many excellent titles, where to begin? Today I’m sharing four of my favourite books from this season for the home cooks on your holiday list. Or, you know, you! Jamie Oliver’s Quick and Easy Food There’s so much to […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Quick croissants from In the French kitchen with kids
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Honey-Blue Cheese Madeleines
- Quick and easy fudgey chocolate mug cake
- French Fridays: Spiced Speculoos Flan from My Paris Kitchen
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Toasted Buckwheat and Chopped Chocolate Sablés