I’m giving away a copy of my friend Lindsey’s book The New Paris (I wrote about it here) to give away to a lucky reader with a Canadian address.
To enter, click here to read about a day in The New Paris and come back to leave a comment on this post telling me which of Lindsey’s picks you’d like to discover.
For a bonus entry, tweet the following message: Win @lostncheeseland ‘s #TheNewParis on @eatlivtravwrite (Canada). Details: http://bit.ly/winTheNewParis
then come back to leave me a comment on this post telling me you did.
Eligibility and contest rules
– Contest begins on Friday May 26th 2017 at 6am EST and ends Friday June 2nd 2017 at 6pm EST.
– Prize consists of one (1) copy of The New Paris (RRP $35.95CAD)
– Open to readers of the age of majority with a Canadian mailing address.
– No purchase of any product necessary for entry.
– Winners will be chosen randomly (using www.random.org) from all qualified entries on Friday June 2nd 2017 after 6pm EST.
– Winner will be notified via email Saturday June 3rd 2017 and will have 48 hours to respond to the email.
– Winner will be required to answer a skill testing question.
Disclosure: I received a copy of “The New Paris” from Abrams for review purposes. I am sponsoring the book giveaway myself because I think everyone who has visited, will be visiting or who wants to visit Paris should own a copy.