How to enter:
There are 2 ways to enter (maximum of two entries per person for the duration of the contest).
1. Leave me a comment on this post telling me the street YOU’D write about if you were writing a book.
2. Tweet the following message: Win a copy of @elainesciolino #TheOnlyStreetinParis on @eatlivtravwrite from @wwnorton (worldwide!) Details: http://bit.ly/TheOnlyStreetinParis then come back to leave a separate comment letting me know you did.
Eligibility and contest rules:
– Contest begins on Wednesday May 4th 2016 at 5.30am EST on and closes Tuesday May 10th 2016 at 6pm EST.
– Prize consists of one (1) copy of the The Only Street in Paris (RRP $33.99CAD)
– Open to readers or the age of majority worldwide.
– No purchase of any product necessary for entry.
– Winners will be chosen randomly (using www.random.org) from all qualified entries on Tuesday May 10th 2016 after 6pm EST.
– Winner will be notified via email Wednesday May 11th 2016 and will have 48 hours to respond to the email.
– Winner will be required to answer a skill testing question.
Disclosure: I received a copy of The Only Street in Paris: Life on the rue des Martyrs from the publisher for review purposes and one to give away. I was not asked to write about the book and have not been further compensated for doing so. All opinions are 100% my own.