Edited on Saturday Feb 13th to add – I am having some MAJOR issues with permalinks (internal links from within my blog to other pages of my blog) and there are a number of posts whose photos are missing. I am working to fix it. Please please please bear with me – believe me, I feel your frustration 🙁
We’re in the final stages of transferring the domain and some links might present as broken – please be patient and we will be back to business soon! We managed to get all the posts transferred from Blogger but are missing comments, mysteriously, on 5 posts in December. I will manually import those soon. All hyperlinks on commenter names that did transfer have been inactivated for reasons unknown to us. Sorry about that but it happens to everyone who does the Blogger-WP transfer.
A few notes:
- If you are still seeing the macarons in the header above, please clear your internet browser’s cache and refresh the page so you can see the brilliant new header designed especially for ELTW by Lisa Orgler of The Lunchbox Project.
- If you subscribe in a Reader, check that the feed has been updated. If not, you might have to subscribe again (top of the first column to the right of this post).
- If you receive ELTW in your inbox via email and you didn’t receive these latest posts, you might also have to subscribe again (to the right of this post)
- If you are a Google Follower and you didn’t receive a new post, you might have to “unfollow” and “refollow” – I have redirected all the feeds for Followers, email and Reader subscribers but you never know…
- My blogroll is in development – stay tuned!
- My “About me” page is also still under construction – coming soon!
- If you are trying to “Stumble” a page and it comes up as “page not available”, please let me know in comments below.
- If there’s anything that isn’t working – links etc… – please let me know either in comments or on the new “Contact me” page!
- If there are posts you wanted to comment on in the last week, you can now go ahead and do so – comments are open! You can even subscribe to the comments now!
Thanks so much for your patience in this time of transition! I hope you enjoy the new clean look.
Don’t forget – you still have until Monday February 15th to enter the Blogger Secret Ingredient contest for a chance to with a $25 chefscatalog.com giftcard!!!