When Whole Foods Yorkville in Toronto offered me the chance to participate in the “Blogger Gobbler” challenge around Canadian Thanksgiving, I was intrigued. A challenge involving creating a holiday recipe with two secret ingredients – sweet potatoes & 365 Balsamic Vinegar. A challenge to say the very least. We had free range with what type […]
Tag Archives | whole foods blogger gobbler challenge
what are you looking for?
- Summer Reads: Felix the Huddersfield Station Cat books
- Walking the Camino de Santiago: Villavante to Astorga
- Cook the Book Fridays: Shrimp Tacos from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Roasted Rhubarb with Bitters
- Sorry I’m late I didn’t want to come: One introvert’s year of saying yes