En route home from France this summer, we took advantage of a flight path we discovered last year – Bordeaux>Dublin>Toronto – and instead of just doing a quick airport stopover like we did last summer, this year we stayed a few nights in Dublin. Neil had never been and the last time I was there […]
Tag Archives | walking tours Dublin
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sweet Cream Cheese Honey Nut Wafers
- Cook the Book Fridays: Tomato and peach panzanella from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Les Petits Chefs make Fall-Market Galette
- French Fridays: Buckwheat Crêpes (Galettes de Sarrasin)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Cocoa-Almond Uglies