Are you like me and really enjoy reading the “useful phrases” in the back of guide books? Do you laugh and wonder who on earth decides what is and isn’t a useful phrase for travellers? It’s one of my favourite parts of travel when I am in a country where I don’t speak the language […]
Tag Archives | Victoria Mas
what are you looking for?
- Cook the Book Fridays: Gingered-turkey meatball soup from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs make Vegan Pumpkin Spice Bars from Gather with Chef David Robertson
- Twelve days of cookies: Giant Florentine Cookie (to share)
- Twelve days of cookies: Rum Balls
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Touch-of-Crunch Chocolate Cake