Are you like me and really enjoy reading the “useful phrases” in the back of guide books? Do you laugh and wonder who on earth decides what is and isn’t a useful phrase for travellers? It’s one of my favourite parts of travel when I am in a country where I don’t speak the language […]
Tag Archives | The Farm to table French Phrasebook
what are you looking for?
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Cauliflower Tikka Masala from Jamie’s VEG
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Cannelés
- Cook the Book Fridays: Pasta with Shrimp, Squash, Lemon and Lots of Herbs from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Meringue Snowballs
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Snowy-Topped Brownie Drops