Are you like me and really enjoy reading the “useful phrases” in the back of guide books? Do you laugh and wonder who on earth decides what is and isn’t a useful phrase for travellers? It’s one of my favourite parts of travel when I am in a country where I don’t speak the language […]
Tag Archives | The Farm to table French Phrasebook
what are you looking for?
- Summer Reads: Felix the Huddersfield Station Cat books
- Walking the Camino de Santiago: Villavante to Astorga
- Cook the Book Fridays: Shrimp Tacos from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Roasted Rhubarb with Bitters
- Sorry I’m late I didn’t want to come: One introvert’s year of saying yes