This post is sponsored by President’s Choice. Cheers! There’s a lot to celebrate in Canada this summer (it’s our 150th birthday, in case you hadn’t noticed!) and President’s Choice have released a whole load of new products to help you do just that – all summer long! I’ve long been a fan of “The President” […]
Tag Archives | summer entertaining
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Duck Fat Cookies from My Paris Kitchen
- Walking the Camino de Santiago: Carrión de los Condes to Calzadilla de la Cueza
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Cast-Iron Pan Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- A Taste of Prince Edward County
- Walking the Camino de Santiago: Frómista to Carrión de los Condes