My final cookbook roundup for the year focuses on Canadian authors – it’s been a bumper year! Toronto Eats by Amy Rosen Is it a cookbook? A Toronto restaurant guide? A coffee table book? It’s actually all three! The follow up to the bestselling Toronto Cooks, this is a close up on Toronto’s current food […]
Tag Archives | Sue Duncan
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Duck Fat Cookies from My Paris Kitchen
- Walking the Camino de Santiago: Carrión de los Condes to Calzadilla de la Cueza
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Cast-Iron Pan Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- A Taste of Prince Edward County
- Walking the Camino de Santiago: Frómista to Carrión de los Condes