This is a guest post written by Neil Phillips and participates in today’s Winophiles Twitter chat which is all about Southwest France and the wines from this region! See below for more details! Armagnac, Cognac, Brandy – what’s in a name? Southwest France produces two well-known brandies. While Cognac is certainly the more famous, it […]
Tag Archives | Southwest France
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Butternut squash bread soup from My Paris Kitchen
- Champagne taste but not a champagne budget? An exploration of France’s crémant wines
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Chocolate Cream Puffs with Mascarpone Filling
- Cook the Book Fridays: Maple syrup and mustard Brussels sprouts from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs living their best #brunchlife with Matt Basile at Lisa Marie