This month’s International Incident Party is not the joyous occasion it generally is. Our lovely hostess, Penny, lost her dad recently and is in Singapore helping out her mum so she won’t be participating this month. The rest of us, however, decided to go ahead and dedicate our dishes, with a “Sichuan” theme to the […]
Tag Archives | sichuan suisine
what are you looking for?
- No bake oatmeal chocolate chip energy bites
- Homemade Iced Vo-Vos for Australia Day
- Cook the Book Fridays: Pasta with Cabbage, Winter Squash and Walnuts from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs bake pear blueberry cheesecake galettes from Duchess at Home
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Puffed Grain & Miso Cookies