I’ll have to be honest and say that I wasn’t too excited about this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe: Cheesy crème brûlées (p 148). Not that I don’t like cheese but it just sounded odd. A cheesy custard with a cheesy crust on top? Maybe a little too cheesy… But no matter, trying new […]
Tag Archives | savoury brûlées
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Individual Chocolate Cakes with dulce de leche and fleur de sel from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs talk OceanWise with Chef Ned Bell
- Win a copy of Lure by Ned Bell and Valerie Howes
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Crumb-Topped Apple Bars
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Villafranca Montes de Oca to Atapuerca