This post was created in partnership with Ruffino Wines. Summertime… and the living is outdoors. The days are getting longer and the weather is finally nice enough to enjoy meals and get-togethers outside. I find the summer months are always much busier for entertaining and it seems like there are many more impromptu get togethers than […]
Tag Archives | Ruffino Wines
what are you looking for?
- Cauliflower Mac and Cheese with Roasted Tomatoes
- Cook the Book Fridays: Salted-Chocolate Hot Fudge Sundaes from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Caramelized Cinnamon-Milk Chocolate Tart
- French Fridays: Les Petits Chefs make Mini Galettes “Crumble aux Pommes”
- The Big Social (Distance Edition) 2020: Share Food, Change Lives