It’s been a hot end of June and start of July for me over here in Europe and I’m all about this month’s Kraft Canada #whatscooking assignment, where we’re looking at recipes that are easy to make and pack for a picnic! Last week I was in England staying with a friend and it was […]
Disclosure: KitchenAid Canada provided me with a Produce Preserver kit and a grocery gift card so I could stock up on fresh produce and have compensated me for writing this post but all opinions are my own. Let’s chat a little bit about food waste. And in particular, produce. How many of you knew that […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Honey-Blue Cheese Madeleines
- Quick and easy fudgey chocolate mug cake
- French Fridays: Spiced Speculoos Flan from My Paris Kitchen
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Toasted Buckwheat and Chopped Chocolate Sablés
- Cook the Book Fridays: Potato Tourte from Everyday Dorie