You might remember earlier this year, I read Karen Burns‘ The Paris Effect (read my review here) in one sitting – it’s one of those “I’ll just read one more chapter” books that you suddenly discover you’ve finished before you know it. It’s also one of those books you find yourself wondering “But what happens next?” […]
Tag Archives | Paris Ever After
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Pain Suisse au Chocolat
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Squash Gnocchi from #jamiesveg
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sweet Cream Cheese Honey Nut Wafers
- Cook the Book Fridays: Tomato and peach panzanella from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Les Petits Chefs make Fall-Market Galette