Welcome to the final in a series of five posts where I’ll be putting a spin on some of Jamie Oliver’s healthy breakfast recipes, along with a group of Food Revolution Ambassadors around the world. For this post, we were tasked with switching up Jamie’s Banana Cinnamon Porridge. Jamie says: Porridge is a good staple […]
Wait, what? Where did the summer go? I know, I know, I was away for the vast majority of the time and even though it was a LONG stay in France this summer, it feels like it went by in a flash. So, next week I am back to school for planning week. Then, in […]
what are you looking for?
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Nájera to Santo Domingo de la Calzada
- French Fridays: The Madeleine Project
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Lemony Courgette Linguine
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Navarrete to Nájera
- French Fridays: Potato, feta and basil tortilla from My Paris Kitchen