This is part of my Summer Reads 2018 series where I’ll be reviewing a series of “not just cookbooks”. Ontario’s Prince Edward County is what you would call an “it” destination these days (hey, Vogue said so!) so writer Chris Johns and photographer Johnny C.Y. Lam ‘s A Taste of Prince Edward County: A Guide […]
There hasn’t been much rest around these parts lately. The past nine months has felt a little bit like a race to the finish line as I’ve juggled a full-time job, writing a book and maintaining this blog (and all that goes along with that). There have been moments of closure though where I’ve seen […]
I’m always a little hesitant to share foodie discoveries here – you know that feeling of wanting to keep something to yourself – but sometimes you come across something so special that you can’t help but want to share. Case in point, Chatham-Kent, Ontario. Those of you who live in Ontario might be scratching your […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Old Bay Pretzel-and-Cheese Cookies
- French Fridays: Warm chocolate cake with salted butter caramel sauce from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make Chopped Thai Salad from Modern Lunch (with Allison Day!)
- eat. live. travel. write. is TEN today!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Cookies-and-Cream Tartlets