It’s a new year! Did you make any resolutions? Set an intention? Pick a goal? Choose a “word” for the year ahead? I’m still working on all that, reeling a little from 2017 to be honest, but one thing I’m constantly trying to work on (and not just around the time of New Year’s resolutions) […]
Tag Archives | My Zero Waste Kitchen
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sweet Cream Cheese Honey Nut Wafers
- Cook the Book Fridays: Tomato and peach panzanella from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Les Petits Chefs make Fall-Market Galette
- French Fridays: Buckwheat Crêpes (Galettes de Sarrasin)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Cocoa-Almond Uglies