It’s going to be a short French Fridays with Dorie this week. Not only am I posting on the wrong day (yesterday was Charcutepalooza posting day) but I didn’t couldn’t make the recipe properly. No blender or hand immersion blender available in teeny weeny little Paris flat, I am afraid. So instead of the Cold […]
Tag Archives | melon
what are you looking for?
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Atapuerca to Burgos
- Spiced Red Lentil and Carrot Soup from Orange Appeal by Jamie Schler
- Win a copy of Orange Appeal by Jamie Schler
- French Fridays: Individual Chocolate Cakes with dulce de leche and fleur de sel from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs talk OceanWise with Chef Ned Bell