If you’ve been reading this blog for a while, you might already know how much I love KitchenAid Torrent Blender. For years I’ve wanted a juicer for vegetables and harder fruits but couldn’t justify the extra cupboard space but the Torrent does such a great job with hard produce that I don’t need two machines. […]
Ah… summer – it’s finally here. And with that, a different way of eating – lighter meals, more fruits and vegetables. Though I’ve been pretty good about incorporating fruits and veggies into my diet over the colder months, thanks to the KitchenAid Torrent Blender, I’m excited for the warmer months when there’s more variety to […]
I’ve been using my KitchenAid Torrent Blender for a few weeks now and can safely say it’s become a part of my daily routine. One of the reasons I really wanted to try it out was because I was interested in seeing how well it did with “juicing” – well, blending hard fruits and vegetables […]
Back-to-school week is all about new beginnings. More so than January 1st, I find it’s a time when I will be making “New Year’s” Resolutions, mostly to do with school (better, more diligent note-keeping, much further-in-advance lesson planning, keeping my desk tidy, keeping on top of my marking etc…) but it’s also a time to […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sesame-Sea Salt Cookies
- Five things I learned about life from Mairlyn Smith’s Peace, Love and Fibre.
- Cook the Book Fridays: Mushroom-bacon galette from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs make lemon ricotta pancakes from Peace Love & Fibre with Mairlyn Smith
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Pistachio and Raspberry Financiers