A couple of weeks ago, I shared some French (cook)book picks for the holidays. Today I’m sharing some of my recent baking cookbook acquisitions – it’s been a bumper Fall for baking book releases. Hopefully you’ll find a little something for the baker on your holiday gift list (or maybe something for yourself?!). Dorie’s Cookies […]
Tag Archives | Karlynn Johnston
what are you looking for?
- Cook the Book Fridays: Salted-Chocolate Hot Fudge Sundaes from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Caramelized Cinnamon-Milk Chocolate Tart
- French Fridays: Les Petits Chefs make Mini Galettes “Crumble aux Pommes”
- The Big Social (Distance Edition) 2020: Share Food, Change Lives
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Popcorn Streusel Tops