There’s not much I love more when I am travelling than discovering a food market. Except maybe when I am taken around the market with a local who knows “the” stand to buy your produce/ cheese/ charcuterie at and where to pick up just the right baguette to enjoy with your market spoils after you’re […]
If you’ve been reading this blog for a while now, you will know that food tours are something I actively seek out wherever I go. In Paris alone, I’ve taken a fair number of them (you can find them here) and a lot of people wonder why, since I know the city pretty well but […]
what are you looking for?
- Summer Reads: Felix the Huddersfield Station Cat books
- Walking the Camino de Santiago: Villavante to Astorga
- Cook the Book Fridays: Shrimp Tacos from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Roasted Rhubarb with Bitters
- Sorry I’m late I didn’t want to come: One introvert’s year of saying yes