Monday morning. That can only mean one thing. COFFEE! And even better, I have a coffee-related giveaway from illy for one lucky US/Canadian reader! illy was the coffee of choice at last week’s IACP “Fashion of Food” conference in New York City where I will admit to indulging in more than one much-needed caffeinated beverage! […]
Tag Archives | illy coffee
what are you looking for?
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Nájera to Santo Domingo de la Calzada
- French Fridays: The Madeleine Project
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Lemony Courgette Linguine
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Navarrete to Nájera
- French Fridays: Potato, feta and basil tortilla from My Paris Kitchen