Looking for a gift for the baker in your life? Or maybe a little something for you? Here are some of my favourites from this year and late last year. Afternoon Tea at Home by Will Torrent This gorgeous book came out in 2016 but it’s so beautiful that it deserves a place on your […]
Tag Archives | Helen Goh
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: French Appetizers
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Old Bay Pretzel-and-Cheese Cookies
- French Fridays: Warm chocolate cake with salted butter caramel sauce from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make Chopped Thai Salad from Modern Lunch (with Allison Day!)
- eat. live. travel. write. is TEN today!