This post is sponsored by Gay Lea. Those of you who have been reading my blog for a while will know that I teach French at an all-boys school in Toronto. When I tell people that I only teach boys, many wonder what this is like. Many think I am crazy too! I can tell […]
Tag Archives | goulash soup
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Pain Suisse au Chocolat
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Squash Gnocchi from #jamiesveg
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sweet Cream Cheese Honey Nut Wafers
- Cook the Book Fridays: Tomato and peach panzanella from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Les Petits Chefs make Fall-Market Galette