There are a couple of things I’ve been thinking lately that seem appropriate to share here in this post. Firstly, as I work my way through the recipes for my very first cookbook, I’m astounded at the amount of butter (and sugar and eggs) I am getting through. I mean, really. You have no idea! […]
Tag Archives | Gay Lea
what are you looking for?
- Cauliflower Mac and Cheese with Roasted Tomatoes
- Cook the Book Fridays: Salted-Chocolate Hot Fudge Sundaes from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Caramelized Cinnamon-Milk Chocolate Tart
- French Fridays: Les Petits Chefs make Mini Galettes “Crumble aux Pommes”
- The Big Social (Distance Edition) 2020: Share Food, Change Lives