It’s bold. It’s rich. It’s velvety. Yup, it’s Second Cup’s Flat White that I told you about last week: a coffee with its origins in Australia, featuring a double shot of signature Second Cup Espresso Forte, paired with steamed milk and a very thin layer of micro foam. The Second Cup Flat White is the […]
In Australia, where I grew up, there’s been a coffee culture for as long as I can remember – thanks to the huge influx of Europeans migrants in the 1950s who brought good quality coffee (espresso) to the country. As a high school student, I remember it being the highlight of my week when, on […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sweet Cream Cheese Honey Nut Wafers
- Cook the Book Fridays: Tomato and peach panzanella from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Les Petits Chefs make Fall-Market Galette
- French Fridays: Buckwheat Crêpes (Galettes de Sarrasin)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Cocoa-Almond Uglies