My final cookbook roundup for the year focuses on Canadian authors – it’s been a bumper year! Toronto Eats by Amy Rosen Is it a cookbook? A Toronto restaurant guide? A coffee table book? It’s actually all three! The follow up to the bestselling Toronto Cooks, this is a close up on Toronto’s current food […]
Tag Archives | Elizabeth Chorney-Booth
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Smoothest, Silkiest, Creamiest, Tartest Lime Tart
- French Fridays: Almond cakes with browned butter from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make gougères from In the French kitchen with kids
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Devil’s Food Wafflets with Chocolate Sauce
- French Fridays: Roasted tomato quiche