This post is about the making of a sandwich. Michael Ruhlman’s eggs Benedict from scratch, to be specific. When he posted about it the day before this month’s Charcutepalooza challenge (hot smoking) was announced, I wondered if smoked bacon might figure and was delighted that it did! Neil and I decided to smoke some salmon […]
Tag Archives | eggs benedict
what are you looking for?
- Cook the Book Fridays: Last of the Bunch Banana Bundt
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Garam Grahams
- Cook the Book Friday: Ginger Fried Rice from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Coco Rochers
- Les Petits Chefs make fresh rolls with mango and avocado and potstickers with Vanessa Yeung