Real travel does require a bit of work So says Craig Doyle, the consultant editor for Dorling Kindersley’s Where to Go When. And he’s right. But planning travel isn’t the kind of work you dread. At least I don’t! I LOVE to spend hours poring over guide books and websites planning trips, figuring out transportation […]
It might surprise you to hear that, even in this day and age, and even with me being pretty attached to my iPhone and iPad, I am still a huge travel guidebook reader. It’s true! It might come from my very early travel days when, as a 11 year-old, I sat in the back of […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Pain Suisse au Chocolat
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Squash Gnocchi from #jamiesveg
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sweet Cream Cheese Honey Nut Wafers
- Cook the Book Fridays: Tomato and peach panzanella from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Les Petits Chefs make Fall-Market Galette