Welcome to Summer Reads 2017 where I’ll be reviewing a series of “not just cookbooks”. Today for Summer Reads I’m excited to introduce you to Duck Season: Eating, Drinking and Other Misadventures in Gascony, France’s Last Best Place by David McAninch. McAninch is the Features Editor at Chicago Magazine and the book tells the story […]
Tag Archives | David McAninch
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Duck Fat Cookies from My Paris Kitchen
- Walking the Camino de Santiago: Carrión de los Condes to Calzadilla de la Cueza
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Cast-Iron Pan Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- A Taste of Prince Edward County
- Walking the Camino de Santiago: Frómista to Carrión de los Condes