In this season of over-indulgence, it’s sometimes hard to eat right so today I am delighted to draw your attention to Ancient Grains for Modern Meals by Maria Speck. Selected by The New York Times as “a best summer cookbook” as well as one of “This Year’s Notable Cookbooks”, Ancient Grains for Modern Meals has […]
Tag Archives | currants
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Cranberry Five-Spice Cookies
- French Fridays: Butternut squash bread soup from My Paris Kitchen
- Champagne taste but not a champagne budget? An exploration of France’s crémant wines
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Chocolate Cream Puffs with Mascarpone Filling
- Cook the Book Fridays: Maple syrup and mustard Brussels sprouts from Everyday Dorie