I’ve just left England and am back in France again after a delightful week and a half in the Cotswolds and London. In the Cotswolds, as well as visiting the fabulous Stroud Farmers’ Market, Monica and I toured around the area for a couple of days, notably visiting The Kingham Plough**. Opened by Emily Watkins […]
I’ve been in England in the Cotswolds for the past week and will be writing some of the places I have visited over the next week or so but couldn’t resist sharing these photos from the lovely Stroud Farmers’ Market which I checked out last weekend. What a feast for the eyes (and tummy!)… If […]
what are you looking for?
- Homemade Iced Vo-Vos for Australia Day
- Cook the Book Fridays: Pasta with Cabbage, Winter Squash and Walnuts from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs bake pear blueberry cheesecake galettes from Duchess at Home
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Puffed Grain & Miso Cookies
- No-bake chocolate energy bites