I’ve just left England and am back in France again after a delightful week and a half in the Cotswolds and London. In the Cotswolds, as well as visiting the fabulous Stroud Farmers’ Market, Monica and I toured around the area for a couple of days, notably visiting The Kingham Plough**. Opened by Emily Watkins […]
Tag Archives | Cotswolds Distillery
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Puffed Grain & Miso Cookies
- No-bake chocolate energy bites
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Cauliflower Tikka Masala from Jamie’s VEG
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Cannelés
- Cook the Book Fridays: Pasta with Shrimp, Squash, Lemon and Lots of Herbs from Everyday Dorie