We’re creatures of habit over in the eat. live. travel. write. household and change isn’t something we always embrace easily. Both Neil and I (and, in fact, Cleo too) have our habits and when it comes to cooking and baking, we both have our “ways” of doing things, our favourite bowls, utensils, bowls and appliances. […]
Win a Breville Sous Chef 12 Food Processor Thanks to the kind folks at Breville Canada, I have one Sous Chef 12 Food Processor (I wrote about it here) to give away to one lucky reader in Canada. The machine is valued at $399.99CAD! How to enter: There are 2 ways to enter (maximum of […]
Coffee. I can’t start my day without it. When I was 8 years old, my parents went to Italy on vacation and fell in love with the coffee there. They bought three (!) espresso makers (like this) and had them shipped back to Australia where they had the voltage and plugs changed so they would […]
Win a Breville Duo-Temp Pro Thanks to the kind folks at Breville Canada, I have one Duo-Temp Pro (I wrote about it here) to give away to one lucky reader in Canada. The machine is valued at $499.99CAD! How to enter: There are 2 ways to enter (maximum of two entries per person for the […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Spiced Pumpkin Jammers
- French Fridays – oeufs en cocotte aux champignons
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Bettelman
- French Fridays: Madeleines from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make Gratin de Pâtes au Jambon (Cheesy Pasta Bake) from In the French kitchen with kids!