This post is sponsored by Barilla. Uh, hello (MID!) December. How are everyone’s holidays shaping up? My holidays are a little different this year in that I’m on a pretty tight schedule writing my book so *most* holiday events have sadly been deemed “non essential”(with a couple of special exceptions, like, you know, the party […]
This post is sponsored by Barilla. Whoah – that was fast! Here in Toronto last Friday the temperature was 22˚C and sunny. Yesterday it was 0˚C and blustery with tiny snow flurries! I guess winter is here to stay now (since it’s nearly the end of November, I can’t complain) and with that, comes a […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Chocolate terrine with fresh ginger crème anglaise from My Paris Kitchen
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sesame-Sea Salt Cookies
- Five things I learned about life from Mairlyn Smith’s Peace, Love and Fibre.
- Cook the Book Fridays: Mushroom-bacon galette from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs make lemon ricotta pancakes from Peace Love & Fibre with Mairlyn Smith