This post is sponsored by Barilla. Uh, hello (MID!) December. How are everyone’s holidays shaping up? My holidays are a little different this year in that I’m on a pretty tight schedule writing my book so *most* holiday events have sadly been deemed “non essential”(with a couple of special exceptions, like, you know, the party […]
This post is sponsored by Barilla. Whoah – that was fast! Here in Toronto last Friday the temperature was 22˚C and sunny. Yesterday it was 0˚C and blustery with tiny snow flurries! I guess winter is here to stay now (since it’s nearly the end of November, I can’t complain) and with that, comes a […]
what are you looking for?
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Squash Gnocchi from #jamiesveg
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sweet Cream Cheese Honey Nut Wafers
- Cook the Book Fridays: Tomato and peach panzanella from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Les Petits Chefs make Fall-Market Galette
- French Fridays: Buckwheat Crêpes (Galettes de Sarrasin)