This is part of my Summer Reads series where I’ll be reviewing a series of “not just cookbooks”. This week’s pick, A Vineyard for Two, by Laura Bradbury, is a perfect summer read: a little bit of armchair travel, a romance, a few plot twists and did I mention it’s set in Burgundian vineyards? About […]
Tag Archives | a vineyard for two
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Bread and Chocolate Coffee Can Brioche Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Summer Reads: My Paris Market Cookbook
- French Fridays: Chocolate terrine with fresh ginger crème anglaise from My Paris Kitchen
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sesame-Sea Salt Cookies
- Five things I learned about life from Mairlyn Smith’s Peace, Love and Fibre.