This is part of my Summer Reads series where I’ll be reviewing a series of “not just cookbooks”. This week’s pick, A Vineyard for Two, by Laura Bradbury, is a perfect summer read: a little bit of armchair travel, a romance, a few plot twists and did I mention it’s set in Burgundian vineyards? About […]
Tag Archives | a vineyard for two
what are you looking for?
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Squash Gnocchi from #jamiesveg
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sweet Cream Cheese Honey Nut Wafers
- Cook the Book Fridays: Tomato and peach panzanella from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Les Petits Chefs make Fall-Market Galette
- French Fridays: Buckwheat Crêpes (Galettes de Sarrasin)