About half-way through our California Road Trip, we found ourselves in Napa, in Yountville, to be exact. We stayed at the Napa Valley Railway Inn, a charming “hotel” whose rooms are converted railway carraiges. Highly recommend it and it’s very reasonably priced too. And no, we didn’t eat at The French Laundry. Why? Well apart […]
Archive | Yountville RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Cauliflower Tikka Masala from Jamie’s VEG
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Cannelés
- Cook the Book Fridays: Pasta with Shrimp, Squash, Lemon and Lots of Herbs from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Meringue Snowballs
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Snowy-Topped Brownie Drops