So, remember that short trip to Iceland we took last month? And how we built a basic trip package (flights, hotel, a few pre-booked tours) with Icelandair? We knew that we would only have a short time in Reykjavik so we wanted to make sure we covered the “big ticket” items – Blue Lagoon, Golden […]
A few months ago (most likely right after we came home from our summer vacation, LOL) my eye was caught by an online advertisement for Icelandair. Now, we all know how these things work, right? You only have to even THINK about something and it will pop up in the ads in your Facebook or […]
what are you looking for?
- No bake oatmeal chocolate chip energy bites
- Homemade Iced Vo-Vos for Australia Day
- Cook the Book Fridays: Pasta with Cabbage, Winter Squash and Walnuts from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs bake pear blueberry cheesecake galettes from Duchess at Home
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Puffed Grain & Miso Cookies