So, remember that short trip to Iceland we took last month? And how we built a basic trip package (flights, hotel, a few pre-booked tours) with Icelandair? We knew that we would only have a short time in Reykjavik so we wanted to make sure we covered the “big ticket” items – Blue Lagoon, Golden […]
A few months ago (most likely right after we came home from our summer vacation, LOL) my eye was caught by an online advertisement for Icelandair. Now, we all know how these things work, right? You only have to even THINK about something and it will pop up in the ads in your Facebook or […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Plat du Jour – French Dinners Made Easy by Susan Herrmann Loomis
- What’s for dinner? Cooking with fridge, freezer and pantry staples
- Cook the Book Fridays: Butter Glazed Turnips from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie: Chocolate-Cranberry and Almond Cookies from Dorie’s Cookies
- Apricot, coconut and macadamia granola with chocolate chips