If you’ve been following this blog for a number of years, you might remember a few posts about Days of Wine & Chocolate, a month-long event that takes place on February weekends at wineries in the Niagara-on-the-Lake region. Visit the wineries for your chance to taste over 20 VQA wines matched with chocolate-infused dishes – there’s everything from sweet flavour combinations to unexpected savoury surprises. A great weekend or day trip to brighten up the dreary cold days of February!
Win Days of Wine & Chocolate Touring Passes!
Thanks to the kind folks at Wineries of Niagara-on-the-Lake, I have two Days of Wine & Chocolate Touring Passes to give away valued at $90CAD!
How to enter:
There are 2 ways to enter (maximum of two entries per person for the duration of the contest).
1. Leave me a comment on this post telling me which wine and chocolate pairing you’d most like to try (see here for the selections).
2. Tweet the following message: “Win @NiagaraWine #daysofwineandchocolate Touring Passes (valued at $90!) on @eatlivtravwrite. Details: http://bit.ly/daysofwineandchocolate” then come back to leave a separate comment letting me know you did.
Eligibility and contest rules:
– Contest begins on Saturday February 4th 2017 at 7am EST on and closes Tuesday February 7th 2017 at 6pm EST.
– Prize consists of one (1) pair of Days of Wine and Chocolate Touring Passes (value: $90CAD)
– Open to readers of the age of majority with a Canadian mailing address who are able to attend one of the weekends in February 2017.
– No purchase of any product necessary for entry.
– Winner will be chosen randomly (using www.random.org) from all qualified entries on Tuesday February 7th 2017 after 6pm EST.
– Winner will be notified via email Wednesday February 8th 2017 and will have 24 hours to respond to the email.
– Winner will be required to answer a skill testing question.
*** Please drink responsibly, designate a driver, purchase a Designated Driver pass, don’t be afraid to use the spittoon when you’re tasting wine and please don’t drink and drive ***
Disclosure: I have not been compensated to promote this event and I won’t even be attending myself this year although I was offered media passes (two words: cookbook deadline!). I happen to think Wineries of Niagara-on-the-Lake does a fabulous job promoting their wines through events like these, have attended many of the weekend events before and think everyone should go check it out!