Even though some of our tomatoes are obviously late bloomers, there’s a most definite chill in the air these days. Trying to prolong those lazy summer days and warm nights, Neil produced the most wonderful plate of local tomatoes (from a friend’s garden), buffalo mozzarella (ahem, not local) with fresh basil from our garden and balsamic and olive oil. Whilst it didn’t bring summer back outside, for a brief moment in our living room, we closed our eyes and pretended…
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Caramelized Cinnamon-Milk Chocolate Tart
- French Fridays: Les Petits Chefs make Mini Galettes “Crumble aux Pommes”
- The Big Social (Distance Edition) 2020: Share Food, Change Lives
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Popcorn Streusel Tops
- Cook the Book Fridays: So-Good Miso Corn from Everyday Dorie