Winnipeg is one of the longer stops when you travel across Canada from Toronto to Vancouver on Via Rail’s The Canadian. Whilst VIA does offer an organised tour of some of the city’s highlights, you can also wander on your own – should that be your choice, I highly recommend checking out The Forks Market […]
Tag Archives | Winnipeg
what are you looking for?
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Nájera to Santo Domingo de la Calzada
- French Fridays: The Madeleine Project
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Lemony Courgette Linguine
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Navarrete to Nájera
- French Fridays: Potato, feta and basil tortilla from My Paris Kitchen